What online Music service do you / your family use ?

Brian

What Music service if any do you use  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a bit of a poll,

Ive been using napster for years, with a monthly subs, i can play any music track they have for free, i only need to pay for the track if i download it.

Ive just downloaded iTunes as its a new version 8.

I dont like it much as you have to pay for every track, and can not just listen to tracks while in the office etc :(

Its good to hear about other online music sites :)

Ive a bit of a gripe about iTunes as i had a £10 voucher, so i downloaded iTunes and purchased KidRock Video "All Summer Long"

using my office PC,

You can add a total of 5 pcs to your iTunes account.

I'm using my laptop at the moment back at home, and i just cant get the Kid Rock Video onto this laptop, ive done everything and clicked all the boxes, iTunes agree that i have already purchased the video, but it just wont download it to this laptop, i have also Authorised it etc etc.

ggrrrrrrrr

never had this problem with Napster.

I live and die by my I Pod and I tunes account, Yes Brian, I have just downloaded version 8 and also the new safari software, this has a fantastic feature that automatically generates playlist based on a music track you select. This will always improve with time, as it also looks into other peoples accounts and music selections and makes recomendations for purchase.

I now have copied all my CD's into my account which are paired with my I Pod. To date my music file is 24gb. Photos 12gb and via a jesterware account I also have downloaded 35gb of dvd's. This allows me to carry all this media with me everywhere I go, especially up to the boat so I can play them through both the radio and television.

And of course I have access to all the above through my I Tunes account on my PC. :-D :-D

Col

32 gig isn't that big, once you start adding films and music videos to it.

I dug out me ole 40 gig (really old Classic ) yesterday, found the charger and charged it up.

I havent used it for about 2 years, it started up, and all the music is still on there !

How fast is the menu system ! its lightning quick, so quick i just found myself messing about through tracks settings etc just admiring

the speed of this very old device. :o

a 160 gig classic would be good, but remembering back when i used this 40 gig one, i found it had too much space ( in its day ) i filled it up with music, but then i had so much music too choose from, i didn't know what to play. :(

I suppose its a bit different now with the latest iTunes.

31 days till my Birthday and still undecided :(