Public Warning - My Parents are in Norfolk...

JawsOrca

This is a public warning.  :shocked

My parents are due in norfolk from this coming Friday 29th August for 14 days. The boat is called "Sweet Kingfisher" and will probably be seen zigzaging down the river (even worse if mothers at the helm). Thankfully the boat is an old French Crown cruisers cruiser so has fendering all over so if it comes in contact with another boat, then it should bounce off (no we've not tried).  

If you see this boat please give a gentle wave because they probably haven't mastered driving with a foot and waving at the same time! Can you also post on this forum if you do see them as so I can inform the coast guard as and when...

Good luck everyone in Norfolk... :mouse:

(Have fun folks.. as I say to Dave.. keep it between the banks, don't hit any other boat and go under the bridges!)

• Like 8

Yes everyone we will be up, but not Friday it will be on Saturday. We will be leaving Brundall around late morning and then a slow cruise to Reedham for over night. We will be leaving Reedham around 07:15 as low tide at GY is around 07:49.

We may head up to Upton, as we have never moored there. We would still like to get moored at Potter Heigham.

What I have ask Alan is how to get on chat with our IPhones, as neither of us can go and get on line to send a message. Please, any ideas :bow .

Alan you are unkind to your lovely parents, but we still love you :kiss . and yes it will be me who will be zigzaging down the river. Our little boat is a man's boat, when ever I get at the helm she will go her our way. two guns 

Roll on Saturday   :dance .

Regards

Marina and Ian  ( Chelsea14Ian )

:Stinky 

• Like 1

Lol... I love that mouse smiley.. so fitting!

By chat she means how to access the forum on an iphone...I guess (I don't use apples) you just go to the forum like normal (So open safari and type http://www.thenorfolkbroads.net/.. my phone uses a mobile version of the app and works well you will need to login though... 

Have fun! :pirate

• 2 weeks later...

I've just heard my parents are currently on the northern rivers.. possibility heading up the river ant... be careful if you approaching on a narrow section of the river and give them plenty of space.. good luck everyone... 

(I did read on the other forum.. that a flybridge cruiser was stopped by the boys in blue for speeding... not sure it was them.. although the boat does go a tad quicker after getting it's new prop so possibility!)...

Fresh update: They are on oulton broad.. is anyone there? They have selfishly moored out of reach of the webcam so I can't spy on them... Can anyone move them so they are in view??...  :twisted:

Oh, They have promised it wasn't them speeding before! 

(Newbies... I'm only joking btw.. My parents are also on this forum (I was here first!) and to get them back for joining "my" forum ;) . I'm posting their movements!.. they are having a brilliant time though!)

• Like 3