Sweet Kingfisher is put to bed

SweetKingfisher1

Well all, after two great weeks on our Sweet Kingfisher we have had to say good bye to her :cry . We had meet some really nice people and not forgetting you Boycee ( Alan and your wife ) good to meet you.

I had got to know how our sweet girl worked and what to do to make her happy cheers . We and others could not have asked for nicer weather, all we had was a little rain on our first monday, but after having a new electric windscreen wiper put on her earlier this year, only to find it does not work. Good job we had some waterproofs to put on and to carry on driving on the fly deck. Graham at Maffet has this as another job to do on the boat, he said he loves working on her, as he is learning how she works as he found out there is no power going to the wiper.

We moored up at Neatishead staithe, had a walk to The White Horse Inn. What a place :clap great place and good food + drink. If you have not been there you must go.

Breydon was busy on both crossings and yes I had timed it right ( thanks to you all ), water was too calm for Ian good for me :bow .

We will be back up on the broads in four weeks ( 10th October ), but only for the weekend  :dance .

Regards

Marina   :Stinky

• Like 2

Welcome back Marina and Ian  :wave . Delighted to see you had a good holiday. The non working windscreen wiper, was a sign that you would not really require it!  :naughty:

Glad your back though, that son of yours has been up to his usual mayhem on here :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:  Nah only kidding! :lol:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Hello Mother... welcome home ..

We need more words please.. you've had 2 weeks! So we expect more words.. plus at least 20 pictures (including the :Stinky   :River Police  :River Police:Sailing  ones!)... and the closing comment isn't helping.. considering we are busy working.. unlike some  :norty:  (Don't forget we have a spare paintbrush here if you want a weekend away!)

Glad to see Graham fixed the wiper.. it worked before didn't it? I'm a bit worried about him saying he enjoys working on it.. what have you ordered? although he's a good chap :)

Chat soon...x

Oh yes you can see Autumn on the river now, but in october the river will be peaceful and the colour in the trees will be so beautiful. 

No Alan, Graham has not repaired the wiper yet. Once I get the photos on the system I may be able to show them. There are not many. I am enjoying my self too much to took photos  :clap .

Iain, thanks for keeping an eye on Alan, while we were away  :party1: .

Regards

Marina   :Stinky