Business Reputations and Reviews

LondonRascal

Firstly I must apologise because I have now seen where I was going wrong with the Trip Advisor website and now see the responses Barnes Brinkcraft had given to the reviews posted.  It is a case of me seeing but not taking in such when I first posted here so sorry about that.

I echo what Andy from Freedom has said earlier, it is good to have another operator posting on this forum - so welcome here Barnes Brinkcraft from me :)

There will of course be those people who use a review website or social media as some kind of 'weapon' - last weekend Sheila and I stayed at a Radisson Edwardian hotel for a couple of nights - it was really very nice and swanky, but when I was going through Hotels.com reviews I was amazed at how some people had marked down a services or the hotel and it made me wonder just what do some expect over the smallest things. 

One of our key cards did not work I went to reception to get it recoded and was told I could have just called and someone would have come up - I said 'but it is only a card not a big problem'  and the woman looked at me surprised I was so calm and said even so I should not have expected to have come back to reception for it to be rectified. They offer a 100% satisfaction pledge that if you're not happy with a service and it is not put right you don't pay for it but it seems even with such an offer many will prefer to put negative reviews which seems implausible to me - if you've mentioned a problem and it has been put right how can you complain about it - alas it seems many people still do.

• Like 2