boring my ole pics

650xs

ohh as I,m alittle sick at mo so I can do some more bring stuff .......

got a knakred back neck and painfull legs and feet ,best orf to vets to be given the kind thang ..........!!!!!

best get a dr lanning in to give me a new set orf ole arms legs and other bits as these one,s  are abit worn oooot

like on that ole film will smith and the other bird .......ohhh yes " I robot ........."

I digress............................

sharpe ole frost on way to work .......................

the rudds were icey

off to potter bank to view a few boots, meet an old fried and chat with a few boat sort along  the bank too

nice to see me ole mate of the top man at wood s now must call him sir ,,,,,,,,,,,ohh we can tell yer storie or two .....

had to walk the full length of the bank to meet all the people ,wish I took me bike ......

one of omesby broads ..........whilst coming back from yarco land ...............................early eve .....

with achickencoot ......??????

on me back a smost comfortable  watching the band practise .........whole lotta love .......

last pic ....................bad joint /repair on a beam .............that why I like long scarf or steel lapp with glue and more than one screw and not an old steel roofing bolt ................

note how the steel onc ethe galvii stuff has gone has started to react with the wood .................not uncommon

so bad mix of steel and woods choice ,causues probs ,reactions with the oak and steel ..............term burn the woood ..............

whole rear deck off to sort this out amongst other stuff too

post-24077-0-09986100-1422792212_thumb.j

post-24077-0-32704200-1422792453_thumb.j

post-24077-0-07583400-1422792696_thumb.j

post-24077-0-08804700-1422792835_thumb.j

post-24077-0-95037900-1422793142_thumb.j

post-24077-0-04568300-1422793295_thumb.j

• Like 3

Hi Jon,

Sorry to read you are a bit no weel. Get the glucouseamine tabs into ya for the old muscle pains, I swear by em, as I am now paying for all my years playing sport and my trade. If all else fails a couple of nice drams shud be taken it may not cure, but sure will give you a cozy glow! :naughty:

cheers Iain

• Like 1

aiiiiiiiiiiiii.......a wee dram would be nice but its only a numbing of what is really bloody getting on me tits at mo

mind willing but body is too slow ........................

these ole booons are worn and will have to go and see me necks/ back man as the ole neck has given out tooo

look like I,m waering aneck invisible one too brace ........

and in the morn I walk like a pooh me self and suffer from isitterlitus with eggs on top....!!!

45 and worn out ...............................off to work in snow......

• Like 1