Whet your appetite Videos for newcomers to the Broads

GeoffandWendy

Most of you will have watched Robin's videos on his Captains Blog, which introduced Wendy and I to booking our first boating holiday for a week in April on the Broads and also joining the NBN Forums. Since then, we have booked another boat for a week in late September/early October.

Besides Robin's excellent video blogs, we came across a few more video's that in our opinion, deserve mentioning. All three of them are by the same person, but for anyone who has not yet experienced a Broads boating holiday, they will certainly help to whet your appetite.

Some of you or probably most of you, will already have seen these videos, but for those who haven't just sit back and enjoy. Just click on each link below. 

• Like 2

Geoff.... Please I'm stuck in work (Bored) .. dreaming about a holiday.. the last thing I need is broads videos...  :summertime:

Thanks.. hope someone enjoys then ;) 

(I've not seen the top one so I'll have to watch that one.. the other is very very well made and brilliant - Enjoy!)

cheers

Yes, i`ve watched them before on you tube. There are also several called "secret broads" where the author is paddling around dykes and drains, and goes for some way up. There are some other good ones which i have`nt seen for a while about people canoeing on the un-navigable upper stretches of the Ant, the Bure navigation, and the Waveney navigation.

There are lots of videos of the broads on you tube, and if i was desk bound for work, i think i`d be stuck on you tube all day.