BA looking for volunteers

Boaters

i will do it ...!!!!!!

no need for loud haler just use me mouth..................

no need for little speed batons i,ll use me fist ......opps and hand ,arms etc 

no need to try to out run me i,ll use me own boat .........................

no need ...........................neeed to use yer boat go on water try to fish or even look a the broads as i will adhere to everything to the broads authrata bible and we all will have to stay at home ......

no need to od the job then, just send book to all ,read and decide to stay at home .....................simple job done ...........

well that was a good days work well done jon ....next job please always willing to help ............!

• Like 2

i will do it ...!!!!!!

Err Jon? I reckon you've got a time machine stuffed in the yard somewhere...either that or you have invented the 27 hour day! But not to worry...you will soon have a new and improved Uncle Albert heading your way.

Err Jon? I reckon you've got a time machine stuffed in the yard somewhere...either that or you have invented the 27 hour day! But not to worry...you will soon have a new and improved Uncle Albert heading your way.

Has he been bionically enhanced, a la Robocop or the 6 Million Dollar Man? (How's about that for a couple of references that really date me?)

• Like 1

I will be down sooner than Dad MM. I have to get on with that work if we are going to make the Spring Meet. Just waiting for the OK from my docs to 'rough it' for a couple of weeks. I will let you know when I have a fixed date!

It's not so much Robo-cop or the six million dollar man Dan...more like Frankenstein's monster meets Albert Steptoe, just replace the crackle of electricity with the gentle rustle of decomposing senior citizen! 

• Like 1