Richard III

I think no more comment on this subject will be in order. It is obvious to many, that it was all a waste of time and money, but everyone is entitled to their views. 

Since it wasn't your time or money, why do you feel the need to comment?

I agree Marshy.

It all strikes me as a little bit like digging up Jimmy Saville and giving him a State funeral! 

I cannot understand how anyone who has any empathy could possibly post a statement like this.  I hope that none of Jimmy Saviie's victims or their relatives read this. How you can equate someone who (and this is to give the worst to have been said of him) has killed two chidren, with the systematic sexual abuse which Jimmy Saville has been accused of.

Congratulations, Poppy

Perhaps a little harsh Kadensa, but I agree with your sentiments.

Richard III was a king of England and should have a grave fit for one. No, I cannot liken his actions to that of any criminal let alone one of such notoriety. It is always a mistake to apply the moral and social values of today to any other period of history.

• Like 1