Aston Seamaster

I have a friend who is selling his Aston Seamaster Spirit of Adventure

She is 30' long

Built in 1973 by Aston Boats

BMC 1.5 engine

Solar panel on forward cabin roof

He is asking £18000.00 or a reasonable, sensible offer.

In the first instance if you would get in touch with me I can

give you contact details

A donation to site funds would of course be made if a sale

is made via the forum.

These photos are a bit old but she had a repaint two years ago 

I think.

post-40-0-62681700-1429547254_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-46070800-1429547306_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Aston Norwich was the seperate head and shower compartments. Wizard wasn't, it was like Seamaster by the sounds of it. Some of the bedroom doors were blocked off also. so you could only enter from the centre cockpit.

They are delightful boats to handle.

cheers Iain

Agree with your comments there Iain.    I hired from Astons for many years, nearly always single handed and these boats were a delight to handle.

The one for sale was originaly one of the wizard class.    Aston Merlin I think.

Arthur

So glad I've inspired you!

Yes, she is Merlin although reregistered after leaving the broads for a while I believe.

The Norwich and Cromer were the only ones of the 15 who had the alternative layout, apparently a result of ladies complaining that they had nowhere to do their hair and make up. Personally I hate the alternative, it has teeny weeny heads and showers that you couldn't swing a hamster in, let alone a cat. It never did catch on.

Yes, she is Merlin although reregistered after leaving the broads for a while I believe.

The Norwich and Cromer were the only ones of the 15 who had the alternative layout, apparently a result of ladies complaining that they had nowhere to do their hair and make up. Personally I hate the alternative, it has teeny weeny heads and showers that you couldn't swing a hamster in, let alone a cat. It never did catch on.

Funny enough, I did like the seperate toilet and shower, especially IF my sister in law or SWMBO was showering and nature called! :naughty:  Then the seperate loo came in VERY handy indeed!  :dance

cheers Iain

Hi Charlie, nice to se you posting on here again, hope to see you soon, we seem to keep missing each other.

another 14 posts and you can join the inner circle :naughty:

• Like 1