Moonfleet marine ?

Guest allaboard

Next topic ! Has anyone used theese recently, we used them some years ago when they where situated the other side of Wroxham Bridge going towards coltishall ! A small family run boatyard then and well maintained boats, we hired Moonraker then and we have provisionally booked moon voyager, which is the same boat and layout as Swan Regal ! We are hoping that they are still the same family run outfit so boats will be well maintained and clean ! Unless someone knows otherwise ??

They were the yard of choice for a work collegue of Bill's for many years, and we got to go onboard a few times and were very impressed by the standards of upkeep and presentation :)

We are no longer able to stay on a boat 24/7 due to a medical problem and Bills arthritis, but they would certainly be one of the fleets we would consider hiring from if we were :dance

Julz :wave

Yes they were Belaugh boats many moons ago :lol: r they the same family ? any one know ?

They do allow pets Dan... and we take 2 !!

Yes Brian they are at Stalham.. but many moons ago they were at .. where they were .. the other side of Wroxham Bridge on the way to Coltishall... thats how long.. and even longer I have been doing this... instead of gettng my own vessel !! Why r they not the same set up jonzo ??? what has changed above any thing else r they any good ? and what where you you doing standing on the roof taking piccies clive ???? new James Bond ? 8-) and there it is .... Moon Voyager... any good ?

As far as I know, they are the same folk that used to be at Belaugh. Now they are established at Stalham, and run a very friendly, local outfit. They have reduced their hire fleet somewhat, and are concentrating more on repairs and the such like, and are fast becoming a favourite of many of us who moor at Broadsedge as the boatyard of choice when it comes to any repair / service / winterising work etc.

They are always happy to come and collect your boat and return it, for no extra charge and are very useful and friendly to deal with. I would recommend them to boat owners.

Can't say what they are like to hire from, but I guess they would be just as professional.