SLR help/info

Guest Jonny

If you have Microsoft Office, there is a programe that comes with it called Microsoft Picture Manager, which is great at resizing pics. You can specify a maximum number of pixels in both directions and adjust a whole batch of files at once.

Hi Seaboater,

Nice macro shot.

When placeing images inline, just take a note of the location of the cursor, as you can see it can sometimes be in the middle of a word!

You will experience a little softeneing of images, simply due to the compression of the image sizes I'm afraid.

Well, done. Keep trying!

Hi all :wave:wave:wave:wave

Hi sea boater :wave:wave:wave:wave

got my Nikon P80 yesterday its on charge :party::party::party::party:

its dinky well most of them are :lol::lol: i am realy impressed with it got a chance to use it in the camera store so have a nice big manual to get stuck into :grin::grin:

cant wait to start using it :teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy:

I also got the chance to hold the Cannon 450D i dont know what all the fuss is about there not heavy not to big well just the right size for me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice sliceice slice

Nice pics there - unfortunately softening is a side effect of re-sampling an image down. If you do it in a normal image editor (e.g. Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop Elements etc) it tends to be a good idea to sharpen them again after the re-sampling.