Two more Moorings to be lost

ChrisB

Right the signs are up at Percy's £4.00 per day £8.00 over night, I was passing as they went up and they are supposed to be putting a leccie point there, and just heard the moorings opposite the Ferry Inn will be the same and run by the Ferry Inn, there is also a sign up re the ferry across and I was sure it said £7.00 but I'm not 100% sure as someone else said it was £1.00 per person but another replied it was £7.00 per boat,, one things for sure with moorings going private is the BA have no chance of getting them back, and the problem with that is once in private hands they have you by the balls and can charge whatever they want, not that good for some private boat owners, but hell of a shock for those poor b*****s that scrimped and saved all year for there week on the Broads only to find out it's probably going to add another £100.00 for the weeks moorings, I'm voting with my boat and refuse to use the private ones, it wouldn't be quite so bad if the had water points a waste bins, they are going to price hirers off the Broads if they arn't careful,,, 

• Like 3