Well May be Not Broads Related but Norfolk Just the Same

Hylander

Did anyone see on the News the other morning that they are planning to release wild Lynx in the woods of Norfolk and several other places including Scotland Iain.

What with Lynx and Wolves , it gives a new slant on "if you go down to the woods today " etc.

2 minutes ago, Hylander said:

Did anyone see on the News the other morning that they are planning to release wild Lynx in the woods of Norfolk and several other places including Scotland Iain.

What with Lynx and Wolves , it gives a new slant on "if you go down to the woods today " etc.

Where in Scotland, Monica? There are a lot of forrestry areas down towards Newton Stewart.

cheersIain 

If they bring them to the Broads, they could become a tourist attraction: "Come and see the wildcats of Wroxham!" Even if they don't the Scots have made millions from the fictitious monster of Loch Lomand. I note that Iain has now replied whilst I am typing this, so I'm off. Don't know what he has said yet.

• Like 1