Moorehen 1

Hi

Due to ongoing health problems I have decided to put moorhen 1 up for sale,have had it a few years now (since 1991) Details and photos of the boat can be found in Moores of Wroxham boating section, I think a lot of club members have seen it on the broads over the the years, but it is being used less and less now as family has grown up. And I have fell in 2 times in the last 3 years and not easy to get out when you are skipper and full crew.

Regards Derek 

The price guide is £14,000 Please phone 07783292594 or e mail derek.royall@yahoo.com

6 hours ago, JanetAnne said:

Not sure that is the right boat Iain? If you look at Derek's other thread on here (sorry, not smart enough to be able to put a link in) you will see a very different set of pictures to the ones in the link.

I agree the pictures of the two boats with different upholstery and hull marking lines surely, can not be the same boat.

Regards

Alan

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:56 AM, BroadScot said:
On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:56 AM, BroadScot said:

I wasn't sure either, but thought put the link up anyway. Well found JA, clever boat, :clapmust have been the smell of wood is why you found it !

cheersIain

I wasn't sure either, but thought put the link up anyway. Well found JA, clever boat, :clapmust have been the smell of wood is why you found it !

cheersIain

Hi

Hi

Yes Broadscots  link is the right one the other one is Teroy no 7  built a lot later, the pics are showing it in Rico's wet shed a few years ago, Sorry you could not find the link, it is under Broads built boats Moores section, Moorhen 1 is out of the water I am now getting it ready to go back in the water mid May fully varnished bottom tar varinished and painted as req. viewing welcome only if interested in buying it

Regards Derek

• Like 2