One For Iain

4 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

It can be glorious and sunny Iain but it's still -10 degrees :naughty:

16c yesterday Lyns, but yes 10c tomorrow, or less for the whole of the UK, hopefully the last Arctic blast!

Errrr has it stopped raining in Manchester this year?:taunt:

cheersIain

My Cousin from New Zealand, come over to the UK quite a number of years ago and after seeing everyone in South Yorkshire and the Midlands went to Scotland (his birthplace) and had 6 weeks of constant sunshine and no rain. No doubt Iain will be able to tell us when that event took place, it certainly must be a record:naughty:

Regards

Alan

37 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

My Cousin from New Zealand, come over to the UK quite a number of years ago and after seeing everyone in South Yorkshire and the Midlands went to Scotland (his birthplace) and had 6 weeks of constant sunshine and no rain. No doubt Iain will be able to tell us when that event took place, it certainly must be a record:naughty:

Regards

Alan

.Hi Alan,

I would guess 1975 the year Ruth and I tied the knot or the following year where it lasted in total nealry eight weeks.

The golf courses were almost straw colourec apart from the watered geeens!

cheersIain

3 hours ago, BroadScot said:

.Hi Alan,

I would guess 1975 the year Ruth and I tied the knot or the following year where it lasted in total nealry eight weeks.

The golf courses were almost straw colourec apart from the watered geeens!

cheersIain

Hi we all had good weather in 1974/1975, the year we started boating on the canals. It was also the time that the foundations of the Ashopton village could be seen when the Ladybower and Derwent dams were at their lowest since their creation in the early 40's (in the case of Ladybower).

David & Ril came over in the late 80's so Scotland must have had another heatwave:naughty:

Regards

Alan

On 4/22/2016 at 0:27 PM, BroadScot said:

16c yesterday Lyns, but yes 10c tomorrow, or less for the whole of the UK, hopefully the last Arctic blast!

Errrr has it stopped raining in Manchester this year?:taunt:

cheersIain

No Iain it hasn't lol that's why we have webbed feet :) 

• Like 1