Bob48

2 hours ago, Bob48 said:

long range forecast is looking very favourable cheers

A wee word of warning Bob, sunburn creeps up quickly on a boat with the reflection off the water as well as the sun above. Use a good skin cream protection at all times.

cheersIain

• Like 1

Hi Bob,

I agree with Iain, watch out for the sun, I got burnt about 3 years ago on the top of my head the first time while visiting the Broads (and the first time ever). I struggled to get a wide brimmed hat, not much choice early on in season. Needless to say I now take it with me when we go away just in case.

Going by your picture you are already prepared.:naughty:

Enjoy your holiday and if you get time the forum members do like reports and pictures of of their time on the Broads.

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BroadScot said:

A wee word of warning Bob, sunburn creeps up quickly on a boat with the reflection off the water as well as the sun above. Use a good skin cream protection at all times.

cheersIain

I would add to that the potential of wind-burn, that can really catch folk unawares.

• Like 3

i'll be posting photos on our return home , mostly because we , my Wife and i feel that a holiday on the Broads is exactly that , no T.v. no internet , only taking the phone in case of emergencies , hadn't taken " wind-burn into consideration , thanks for the heads up on that JennyMorgan .cheers

• Like 1