Come On Ladies

Wench

1 minute ago, addicted said:

How long have you been sitting on that picci just waiting for the opportunity to use it?:clap

Not long Carole, to be honest a quick Google search supplied it for me! :naughty: Just a bit of fun, glad you enjoyed!

cheersIain

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BroadScot said:

Not long Carole, to be honest a quick Google search supplied it for me! :naughty: Just a bit of fun, glad you enjoyed!

cheersIain

A pink crocodile! lol. Must admit Iain, you had me going here for minute or two. I was very keen to know what was potent enough to have me seeing a pink crocodilecheers,  I was even tempted to go rummaging down the salvage bin to find the empty (had to be surely) bottle so that  I could take note of the label for the benefit  of future shopping lists. Then I remembered - I  hadn't  had a drop all day - It was just your bit of fun!!!

regards

Carole

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gracie said:

"I hadn't had a drop all day"......of course not Carole, I believe you :liar;)

Grace

I bet you don't Gracie! I,ve just arrived on the boat and now using the pesky tablet & this is were all posting goes pear shaped apologies for any oddities in advance!

Regards 

Carole

• Like 3

Listen Carole, you don't have to be odd to be a member of this forum but it does help :naughty: Forget pink elephants and crocodiles, it's when you see three husbands and think you're having a nightmare....then you breathe a sigh of relief when you realise there's only one of him and it's just that you've had one glass too many lol

Have a lovely time on the Boat :wave

Grace

• Like 4