Cooking On The Corsican The Vlog Part 2 Finally Edited

CheshireCat

Good day people finally managed to edit Vlog number two , so here it is posted for your pleasure we really hope you enjoy it and give it a go it is so tasty and it's not difficult to make thanks .... Don't forget to subscribe and give us a thumbs up guys it really helps ...

• Like 9

A post was made on this thread about a knife sharpener ''All Sharp' or some such like (I would need to trawl back to get the wording spot on)  Anyroadup on the strength of that post I ordered one - Received - Awesome, well impressed.  I shall now order one for 'B.A' too - Thanks

Griff

2 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

A post was made on this thread about a knife sharpener ''All Sharp' or some such like (I would need to trawl back to get the wording spot on)  Anyroadup on the strength of that post I ordered one - Received - Awesome, well impressed.  I shall now order one for 'B.A' too - Thanks

Griff

Great stuff , it was not in this post but in one of the other Cooking On The Corsican posts I put up here it is ...

In this Vlog apart from showing the viewers how to make the perfect Omelette I touch on the importance of having good sharp knifes , many people do not know that a blunt knife is far more dangerous than a sharp knife and in the Vlog I show several good knives and ways to keep them sharp , one of the best ways if you are not confident with a steel is the Any Sharp it claims to be the worlds best knife sharpener , that's another story , however I have owned one for many years and they are absolutely fantastic not only do they keep your knives sharp but you can also do your scissors and they will also do serrated knives really great product for around £10 , I will place a link at the bottom if anyone ells is interested in buying one . So it is great to no the Vlog has helped Griff out hopefully we will provide useful hints and tips over the coming months that will help other members  that's what it's all about thanks ... cheers ...

LINK TO THE ANYSHARP  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AnySharp-Global-GOLD-Worlds-Best-Knife-Sharpener-Brand-New-Genuine-UK-Stock-/251823148259?hash=item3aa1d44ce3:g:SWIAAOSwOVpXavvg

• Like 4

It is a shame you are not on commision for these sharpeners,  I have just ordered one as well and will be ordering a couple as Christmas presents when I receive mine and give it a try.

Thinking about it I will also pop it in the holiday bits to take on the hire boat because their knives usually are as blunt as can be.

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:11 AM, Hylander said:

It is a shame you are not on commision for these sharpeners,  I have just ordered one as well and will be ordering a couple as Christmas presents when I receive mine and give it a try.

Thinking about it I will also pop it in the holiday bits to take on the hire boat because their knives usually are as blunt as can be.

Hey there Hylander here is a link to a twin pack hope this helps you and anyone ells out there ... cheers ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pack-of-2-AnySharp-Global-GOLD-Worlds-Best-Knife-Sharpener-New-Genuine-UK-Stock-/251823148249?hash=item3aa1d44cd9:g:-CcAAOSwARZXoc5E

• Like 1