New boat at Topcraft

Dan

this has been announced for ages but they still haven't put up a photo are they building it from scratch?

could it be a rhapsody or a 35 centre cockpit sliding roof like Kieth's or Boycee boats but you neva know it could be a lowliner

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

On the other hand, i`ve just read the website text, and it sounds like it`s going to be a brand new boat. Not one of your new RC35s you have`nt told us about clive? :grin::grin::grin::grin: . Regards to all.................. Neil.

I can confirm that 'Blue Kestrel' is an Alpha 35 'Highliner' dual steer.

More details, layout, and pricing will be hitting the website in a few weeks. We are aiming for a completion date in late May - although this is still tentative.

She will be equipped and finished to our usual high standards and no doubt there will still be room for the occasional unique 'Topcraft' touch!

Regards,

Richard Toplis

I can confirm that 'Blue Kestrel' is an Alpha 35 'Highliner' dual steer.

More details, layout, and pricing will be hitting the website in a few weeks. We are aiming for a completion date in late May - although this is still tentative.

She will be equipped and finished to our usual high standards and no doubt there will still be room for the occasional unique 'Topcraft' touch!

Regards,

Richard Toplis

well that good to here more smaller yards adding new boats to there fleet

Jonny ice sliceice slice

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Fully agree Jonny. The Broads is facing a revival, so lets hope to see more NEW yards, and who knows, maybe even some of the old names coming BACK into the hireboat industry. We`ve recently seen Freedom boating, DRL marine, and the Funnel empire expanding with another yard in Ferry marina at Horning, as well as some of the smaller yards like Topcraft as Jonny says and Maffetts increasing the size of their fleets, it`s good news for the Broads. :trophy:trophy:trophy:trophy . Regards to all............Neil.

• 1 month later...

Hi There,

Our new boat for 2010, 'Blue Kestrel', is now available to book. She'll be in the water for the first week of June (perhaps even the last week of May if we're quick!)

Full details can be found on our website at http://www.topcraft-cruisers.com/

No actual photographs at the moment I'm afraid as she's still in the shed. I'll update with images as soon as she is in the water.

cheers,

Richard