Reedham Electric Points

1 hour ago, KingfishersTime said:

Those that know the forum where Ricardo originally sourced the info that started this thread. There is another informative update.

Thank you for pointing that out I'd not seen that , it does however appear that the original poster there did know about the tripping out this yr however no previous yrs are mentioned , to me its becoming clear the BA have a problem with the supply at reedham even in season n no way will the cables dry out enough to prevent tripping for quite some time so even in season the posts are off for however long it takes , IMHO this needs looking into as clearly water is getting in to the cables and that's dangerous if the breaker's fail .

Im sorry but it smacks of burying your head In the sand and this whole exercise is just a sticking plaster on the real problem , now I know BA have from my conversion the other day no plans at all to rectify this , their view is they wouldn't get permission to do any work to protect the posts from tides topping the quay , question is have the even asked the lease holder ? To me its a cop out to just shut them down without attending to the root cause .

That said I'll bet the kettle in the hut is on a different circuit ( as it should be ) otherwise it wouldn't just be boater's complaining :default_coat: