Brundall From The Air

DAVIDH

If it works why change the menu! 

When I went in last only a week or so ago they had taken pizza off of the menu, I had got myself ready for a cheese & tomato pizza and a bowl of chips (i never manage to eat it all) I had to suffer and have gammon instead.

In the past we have tried most if not all of the menu, good value for money, well cooked and a stones throw from our moorings.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ranworthbreeze said:

If it works why change the menu!

Absolutely agree and you're preaching to the converted here. However, even though we have been going there every year since 1973, I have actually only ever ordered the burger, the chicken pieces in batter and the trout in almonds. Even that is too much choice - can never decide! What makes me laugh is the specials they have written on the board sometimes. They are actually just items taken from the menu, so not sure why it says "specials".

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DAVIDH said:

Absolutely agree and you're preaching to the converted here. However, even though we have been going there every year since 1973, I have actually only ever ordered the burger, the chicken pieces in batter and the trout in almonds. Even that is too much choice - can never decide! What makes me laugh is the specials they have written on the board sometimes. They are actually just items taken from the menu, so not sure why it says "specials".

Hi David,

I had one of the burgers last week after I checked they did not contain onions. 

Tan had the chicken pieces in batter served with rice and dips a couple of times and loved them, far too much chicken for her but she managed in the end.

Yes sometimes as you say the specials are already on the menu, last week there was a cherry pie as a special, sadly I have to avoid sweets & puddings.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

Just occasionally they have a rack of ribs on the specials board (not on the menu) and I always look out for these as they are really nice.

If you like ribs :)

Steve

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

• Like 1