Ahoy There!

Alkemist

Hi Alk First a remote steer outboard!  they all wander you can prevent this by attaching a sail to the leg they are available from marine outlets. Second the hull will be vibra  glass what you see s nothing to do with the hull integrity just pull it all out to reveal the hull, then wash clean with detergent and a antibacterial cleaner. allow to dry and then paint when you replace the floor?? drill holes so that the air can venterlat the space to keep it sweet, the leaks in superstructure need fixing. When you are not using it it is most important to allow lots of ventilation to prevent condensation, this will give you a nice dry non smelling boat to enjoy. John

Bilge pump is manual (hand) which isn’t ideal.  Been looking at an automatic Whale ‘Sub...  something or other’.

They seem to have good reviews. Perhaps I ought to order it now!

So I was hopeful about keeping it in a yard on the estate I work on until I was told that 2 other staff had a caravan and camper here at one time. One night some kids from the town torched the caravan and it almost set fire to a nearby barn which housed the combine. Since then, the NFU have stipulated no staff property kept on site of that nature. 

‘Yoof of today huh?’

Alk

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to help. I was hoping the sole floor wouldn’t cause me too much trouble.

I’ve got to go and shut the chickens up now before the fox has ‘em but would like to know more if you are happy to try and answer some other questions I might have please?

Alk