Nbn Webcam List.

boycee

This is really for Alan AKA Ranworth Breeze. The Burnham Overy webcam listed has not worked with our link for 2 years. Having googled Burton Overy Staithe there are 3 possible replacements the best one of which is www.camsecure.co.uk.Is it possible you could delete the existing one and replace it with the one I would recomend.

Did send you a pm last week but did not get a reply so it mustn't have got through the ether

Cheers

Alan:default_beerchug:

11 hours ago, boycee said:

This is really for Alan AKA Ranworth Breeze. The Burnham Overy webcam listed has not worked with our link for 2 years. Having googled Burton Overy Staithe there are 3 possible replacements the best one of which is www.camsecure.co.uk.Is it possible you could delete the existing one and replace it with the one I would recomend.

Did send you a pm last week but did not get a reply so it mustn't have got through the ether

Cheers

Alan:default_beerchug:

Hello Alan,

Sorry I could not help, I saw your message towards the end of my visit to the Broads from the 1st to 12th March. I did not have much chance to get onto the internet other than times when back at the marina.

Looking at the webcams it still looks out of date. 

Sadly I can not edit items in the useful information section.

Regards

Alan

Thanks Grendel-spot on.There are several others that appear obsolete and perhaps should be deleted ie Southwold Pier, Hickling webcam, and Norwich Peregrines(not the 2018 version).It also appears that only Salthouse Harbour Hotel Ipswich is the only camera of Norfolk Live that works.All others are either page not found or blank including Oulton Broad

Boycee