Jet Wash - Wanted

Banned in der Schweiz. 

We had an Aldi one for 9 years in DE and BE was brilliant.

Nearly had my left nip removed in 1983 by my brother who was on the lance end of 2500psi power washer, got distracted by some short skirts and summer tops standing at the bustop. Lost control hit me on head ( I was behind him) as it went up and over him. Turned away got deep v shaped gauge in left bicep and a shallower one across my chest just under the nip. It was hot I had no shirt on.

always wear a shirt lol , don’t Lolly gag at women. 

Now I can’t wsit to get to aldi uk to get a new one

I've used the K4 for good few years got it with all the kit etc.

Only had one issue after I'd used it and drained it to put away got called to work, returned home to strip and store no way could I remove the lance from the handle, not a cat in hells chance with Kaz shouting you turning it the right way.

Days later I found the Karcher agent across Leeds and he said fetch it up. He had the spanners out and couldn't shift it. It a new machine I'll swap lance as faulty. He pointed across the yard to look down the handle and pulled the trigger, well the women at the bus stop wasn't too happy getting a shot in the back. It had pressure in the handle.

Read above I'd drained it. Digging deeper whilst at work Kaz had a play with it so it was now under pressure again.

Repair guy said fancy a brew whilst I put the tools away & I can't charge for that rookie mistake. (What about my mistake)

• Haha 1