Springtime Tales

Lovely pics and write up, always enjoy your posts, particularly the pubs!

Looking forward to being back on the water in early July with Pacific again

Just one question, can you now walk along the river from the Reedham Ferry and Reedham Village?

Last time we walked that path you couldn't get through and had to go back and along the road

Your pics are really good - very atmospheric. I think I was out on the Broads at the same time though as I was starting out from Horning I don't recall seeing your boat. The Broads are obviously still large enough for two ships to pass in the night (or day) without seeing each other.

20 hours ago, tim said:

Lovely pics and write up, always enjoy your posts, particularly the pubs!

Thanks very much Tim, I am away again soon so may write another holiday report which may well include a pub or two :default_wink:

20 hours ago, tim said:

Just one question, can you now walk along the river from the Reedham Ferry and Reedham Village?

Last time we walked that path you couldn't get through and had to go back and along the road

No officially the walk ends at the house (forget it's name just now) and there are notices warning you of this as you pass through the last gate, and you have to retrace your steps back.

Have a great time in July mate :default_smile:

15 hours ago, DAVIDH said:

Your pics are really good - very atmospheric. I think I was out on the Broads at the same time though as I was starting out from Horning I don't recall seeing your boat. The Broads are obviously still large enough for two ships to pass in the night (or day) without seeing each other.

Thanks very much David, shame we didn't spot each other although I was with the kids so you may have wanted to keep well away :default_biggrin:

If you ever spot me when I am out on my own come say hi and I'll be happy to buy you a beer/whisky/cup of tea, whatever is your preference :default_smile:

Hope you had a great time whilst on your holiday 

12 hours ago, Katiew said:

I really enjoyed the write up and the pics, and have to say the "mini beast" is just too cute :default_icon_luvlove:

Thank you Katie, and they do say dogs take after there owner :default_rofl:

57 minutes ago, tim said:

Got to be some truth in that statement Jay!      :default_wink:

001.JPG

Are you saying you are hairy and lay around on the settee all day like your dog? :default_eusa_naughty:

9 hours ago, Jayfire said:

If you ever spot me when I am out on my own come say hi and I'll be happy to buy you a beer/whisky/cup of tea, whatever is your preference :default_smile:

Any of them! The holiday was great thanks. I will get around to a tale shortly. It was good that the weather got better as the week went on and not the other way around. That way you remember the sunshine more than the chilly wind. The tour operator questionnaires they used to hand out on the aircraft going home asking if you had a good holiday would always ask what the weather was like for a reason!

4 minutes ago, Katiew said:

Sorry to disappoint Jay, but other people clearly have lovely dogs too. Am a sucker for a cute doggie pic! I know, I know- I should probably get off and find a whole different kind of forum really.... :default_rofl:

I am a sucker for having something small and cute curled up in my lap, but mine doesn't want me :default_sad:

2 minutes ago, tim said:

Well, you have to do something until the pub opens!:default_biggrin:

Now you are speaking my language mate. Whilst waiting for the pub to open I generally get dragged around the shops by Grace, which I love of course.......especially the lingerie ones :default_smiley-angelic002: