Sutton Staithe Moorings

grounded

57 minutes ago, garryn said:

Yes just follow the path  and it will come out at Barton Turf. You can walk to Neatishead from there about 20 minute walk.

I think Neatishead may be a bit more than a 20 minute walk, especially coming back.

• Haha 2

Hi folks. This is terrific stuff and we are both very grateful too you. The 20 minute walk to Neatishead makes Paddys Lane a very attractive proposition. We will check out the Swan Roamer report also. Thanks again. Cheers.

Chris

Hi Chris

Thought I ought to mention that on Swan Rapture you should have the bed made up on arrival and have towels provided but on the 10 berth boat you probably will not have towels provided or the beds made up as I'm guessing that it is from their Classic range.  If you want to check just email Richardson and they will confirm.

Hi Bryan, Thank you. They supply towels for overseas visitors too and we have already requested them. Some of our UK based family are seasoned Broads visitors so they should be on the ball, but I will remind them. Cheers

Chris

Hi Bryan, I love your camera work, especially the wildlife. The last time we were around Irstead we spotted a couple of Swallowtails. We don't get them down here. The write ups about the boat are very helpful also. I often wondered why water tank gauges were not fitted to Broads cruisers, so it is good to know  some  improvements have been made. We can't wait to be on board again, pootling along at 4mph, sampling some proper ales, great pub food, and dangling a maggot at every opportunity! Cheers

Chris

• 1 year later...