Impulse Buying

We`ve all done it, me quite often. So for a bit of fun, what have been your impulsive buys?. Yesterday, Karen and i went for a drive, as i`d been stuck indoors recovering from surgery last Monday, (that`s why i`ve been on here so much) and came back with a new car. Lightning was`nt impulsive, i`d planned to buy a share in her, but impulse buys are always the most enjoyable.  What have others bought on impulse, anything unusual, or very expensive?.

I have a ridiculous habit of impulse buying Cars. I’ve always been enthusiastic about them but seem intent on owning every model built. I’ve been known to see a car in a showroom whilst driving past and turn round to buy it.

boats I’m quite calm about, I carefully researched the potential models and do my best to ignore most internet advice (which I still maintain is on the whole for the best) 

last week after a short conversation about long term investing with a family member I bought Gold bullion (hardly worthy of gold finger but enough money to miss in my world) so as is true with every other investment I’ve ever made gold values should be falling through the floor slowly but surely until the day after I wish to cash in. 

• Like 1

Another one was back in the late 70s, I went into a local tackle shop to buy some hooks, shot floats etc, and came out with an air rifle. 

I've still got it, a BSA Airsporter S in 22 calibre. Still in its original packaging along with the original tin of pellets.