Our Last Nite Tonight

Tonight marked our last evening service at Goldmans Sachs.most of the staff are in the new building. Tomorrow we are serving at light breakfast and lunch then every one moving to the new building, which is close by.I have worked on and off there for the past nine years.A little sad,have enjoyed working there.For me often running the service .

A few pics of the wild bunch/mates

• Like 1

It`s always sad to leave somewhere you enjoy working at. I got made redundant from a company at Biggin Hill, was happy at the time, though later in life, realised how much i enjoyed the job and the guys i worked with, a real team of good honest and hard working guys.

Sadly, i`m not happy where i am, so will be looking forward to the next 4 years, when i can retire. 

Looks like you have some fond memories of this one Ian.

Speedtriple it's such a shame if you're working somewhere that you're not really very happy. I'm up and down with my job, but a bit like you, I think I may need to work around another five years. Certainly don't feel ready to retire. Doesn't matter how much people tell you that ageism doesn't exist, I haven't had much luck looking for other jobs. 

I have enjoyed my working life.I love cooking,cant say I enjoy all the back room politics  though. Dont want to rub it in, only  one year and  eight months left.

One for the future. I will post a run down of my working life. The highs and lows.Offering tips and advice. Over the years I have cooked for Royalty, politicians,the rich and the famous.Right across the spectrum.

• Like 1