Hoseasons and Blakes

Hemel_Dave

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

They`d probably change the Branding to something like BH or HB Holidays, or something along that line. I doubt they would use BOTH names, but form a new Brand logo out of both. There again, they could just ditch the Blakes AND Hoseasons brand names altogether, and just go under the parent companies logo. Does anybody know who that is?. Regards ..................... Neil.

Hi Roy

Think this should be it but I'm sure someone will remind me if I've missed one!!

Richardsons – Stalham

Whispering Reeds – Hickling

Royalls – Hoveton (Wroxham)

Summercraft - Hoveton (Wroxham)

Horizon – Acle

Bridgecraft – Acle

Le Boat – Horning

Ferry Marina - Horning

cheersbar

They`d probably change the Branding to something like BH or HB Holidays, or something along that line. I doubt they would use BOTH names, but form a new Brand logo out of both. There again, they could just ditch the Blakes AND Hoseasons brand names altogether, and just go under the parent companies logo. Does anybody know who that is?. Regards ..................... Neil.

Apparently they're now part of Wyndham Exchange and Rental which is part of Wyndham Worldwide. They were bought in February 2010 for about $60 million, according to reports I've seen.