The Big 100

Last night I signed up for the Big 100,In aid of the British lung foundation. The aim is to walk 100k in July.Those that are very fit may will active that in a few days.My aim is to attempt 3k a day.I want to raise 500 pounds at the least. 

This is perhaps going to be one of the hardest things I've ever done.My reasons are simple, I have a lung condition and this Virus affects the lungs of those that catch it.

I will put on here later my page and details if anyone wishes to sponsor me.

Thanks Ian.

• Like 7

I would have been happy to sponsor you and supply my name but I am not prepared to supply my address and phone number. I tried to proceed without giving the details but it would not let me. I have done sponsorship in the past but never been asked for these details. Sorry but I left the page. 

3 hours ago, Sam said:

I would have been happy to sponsor you and supply my name but I am not prepared to supply my address and phone number. I tried to proceed without giving the details but it would not let me. I have done sponsorship in the past but never been asked for these details. Sorry but I left the page. 

Hello Sam,

Try sending a PM to Ian.

Regards

Alan

Sam I've not forgotten you,I spoke with the British lung foundation awaiting a email  from them.Will chase it up tomorrow. 

Even though I'm recovering  from a chest  infection, I will start my walk on Wednesday. Hoping to walk 3k a day.Also just now,I started the ball rolling and sponsored myself,hope I'm not the only one.Please if you can sponsor  me too.I know only to well how nasty  lung problems are no fun.The more I can raise  will benefit those like myself. 

Thanks Ian. 

I spoke with my Nurse  practitioner this evening about meds and also about my chest infection. Last night and early  this morning, I had  pains in my back.Not a back ache, but my lungs.Slightly concerning. She said it was is a bad infection and to have a follow  up  Xray, which the Doctor  said also. She said if the pain continues have it done sooner  rather  then later. She said in her words it may have been a bit of covad.So if I'm still having  pain tomorrow, I will get a Xray.

I was getting ready to do my walk from Wednesday. Sadly  I will cancel with the British lung foundation tomorrow .Was very much looking forward to  doing the walk,but need to get over this. Hopefully I will do it next year.

• Sad 2