Restrictions On Boat

Andrewcook

Hi all as to this restriction not more then 6 people at an  one time? Is coming back once again does this applies to to all Hiring / Syndicates' / Privates Boats as at this time as Norfolk is on the Coronavirus watch list. As I was lucky to go on the Broads from September 4th till 11th with very good good weather and to chill out Eating out . As I can say the New Inn under New Management the Food being Served was excellent may I add (Fish and Chips Plus ) 

Oh, go on then . . . :default_drinks:

My father was the keeper of the Eddystone Light, and he slept with a mermaid one fine night.

From out of this union there came three - a porpoise and a porgy and the other was me.

chorus : (all sing).

Yo, ho, the wind blows free!  Oh for a life on the ro-lling sea!

One night while I was trimmin' o' the glim, a' singin' a verse of the evenin' hymn,

A voice from the darkness shouted "ahoy" and there was me mother, sittin' on a buoy.

chorus: (sing louder).

"What has become of me children three?" Me mother then she asked of me.

"One was exhibited as a talking fish and the other was served in a chafing dish".

Yo, ho, the wind blows free! Oh, for a life on the ro-o-ling sea!

The phosphorus flashed in her seaweed hair - I looked again and me mother wasn't there.

A voice came echoing out of the night - "To HELL with the keeper of the Eddystone Light!"

Yo, ho, the wind blows free! Oh, for a life on the ro-o-o-ling sea!

• Haha 2