Serenity on Breydon

Well, after 3 months out of the water, drives off, new trim tab motor etc, Serenity was finally launched on Saturday. We decided a pootle over to Goodchilds to fuel up was called for today, so of course we had to test everything was ok whilst in the viscinity of Breydon!

Hi, Mark

how much was fuel at Goodchilds ?? need a fill up before i go anywhere!!,boat looked really well when saw you leaving sat :wave

Hi Trev. £1.05 a litre yesterday. Just be aware they don't take any form of plastic, as we found out yesterday much to our embarassment! Sorry we didn't see you on Saturday :oops:

How does that compare with anywhere else you tried, Mark?

I called at Sandersons in Reedham on the way to the marina and they wanted £1.25!

I was asked at Goodchilds if it was for leisure or commercial, but didn't think I'd get away with pretending to be a fishing boat!

Thanks John. Yes, we're really pleased with the work we carried out over the winter, and she seems to be performing well. I've never taken off and refitted drives before, and although all we did was replace the bellows and give the drives a good spruce up, it's nice to know they're still working nicely :lol: . We didn't know about a broken trim tab motor until the day before she was due to go into the water either!