New Member Saying Hello

Guest Anjix

Hi,

I re-discovered the broads again last year having spent far too long away!

I first came to the broads when I was about 8 with my parents and still remember our first boat which was Valeta from Belaugh. We then came back a few more times hiring Carribeans and Bermudas. I always enjoyed these holidays, especially the fishing! In 2009 whilst on the way back from Southwold we stopped off at Oulton Broad and took out a day boat. As soon as we got home we looked at booking a week in 2010 and tried to fathom out why I hadn't been back for so long. We had a great week last September and I am hooked again. Maybe on my next visit I will puck up the courage to go through Gt Yarmouth and over Breydon!

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
Warm Welcome Anjix, hope you like it here,some good ideas on here.. :wave:grin:

And some VERY good people too. Welcome from me too Anjix, and when you`ve decided on what boat you`re going to have and when, do let us know :naughty::naughty::lol::lol: . Regards .................. Neil.