Live 'Carried Away By A Moonlight Shadow' Posts

YnysMon

10 minutes ago, Andrewcook said:

Well Helen it's to shows the Ducks are  fed up with too much Rain and a bit Chilly in June blimey what a flaming summer we are having and keep the Two Dogs Dry while on the Broads 

It's lucky that we have towelling 'jackets' for the dogs. They certainly needed those after this morning's run at Acle. 

8 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

It's official. Kate has definitely bought up the whole stock of Banana Split Chocolate Eclairs. We couldn't find any in Latham's. 

Oh no Helen. And I meant to give you a few when I saw you on Sunday. 
I was going for a restock tomorrow! I’ll have a good hunt in all the nooks and crannies of the shop to see where they’ve hidden them. 

Weather-wise, tomorrows meant to be a fairly nice day. 

• Like 1

Today has indeed been a lot better weather wise. We had a delightful pootle up to Wroxham this morning, making slow detours around all the broads on the way. Mudweighted on Salhouse to have lunch and got to our home mooring by mid-afternoon, getting our fuel and pump out in Boulter's on the way back. That means we won't need to faff about going around to Boulter's tomorrow morning, but we will need to use the facilities at the yard for the rest of our stay. 

• Like 5

On 12/06/2024 at 15:48, YnysMon said:

It's official. Kate has definitely bought up the whole stock of Banana Split Chocolate Eclairs. We couldn't find any in Latham's. 

I went today to seek them out Helen. You’re right, but what I did find was coffee flavoured ones instead. Yum. 

• Like 2

Sob, we will be on our way home shortly. Thought we'd treat ourselves to a lunch in The Granary first. It was a toss up between The Granary and The Maltsters, but we have found a nice shady spot for the dogs in the car park opposite the Maltsters. 

• Like 1