Epidode 2 - Off The Beaten Track - Breydon Water

Oddfellow

1 hour ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Some truly beautiful still photos , could you post a couple please so I can save them , especially the sunset 

Thank you. 

Sorry, photography is my livelihood now I have closed the boatyard: I can't go giving things away. 

I will be offering fine art prints at some stage soon, maybe a book and/or calendar. 

• Like 1

If people are enjoying the videos on YouTube, can I ask that you please click on the LIKE button on YouTube as it really helps the YT algorithm to promote my videos on the platform. Each one of these videos take an enormous amount of time to produce (between 2-3 days on average) with shooting, editing and (in this case) trying to make a good job of the awful audio. 

Unless you've tried making videos, its really hard to get an idea of just how time consuming it is. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Understood and respected , didn’t know it was your new profession , apologies 

Cheers. I've always been a photographer, but never made much money at it as it's been more a hobby, though I have done it professionally, but in my roles within magazine publishing and website development, so it's always been included in my workload. I did all the photography for every bit of Freedom literature, advert and web sites for 14 years too. Much of my work has always been hidden behind the real product, so to speak. 

Trying to make it pay now. Early days...... 

• Like 1