Voices Of The Broads

YnysMon

I found a YouTube video from the Broads Authority this evening which linked to a series of others. They are audio recordings of people who worked on the Broads and I was amazed at how few viewings they had attracted. Less than 600 views for those I’ve checked out so far.
Here’s one…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There's also voices of Hickling, I knew the late Harry Nudd he helped at Hickling SC and looked after the parish Staithe . Though I knew him through Broadland Model Railway club , and I inherited his model railway. http://broadlandmodelrailwayclub.co.uk/

If you can understand every word of Harry you be a better man than me bor.

http://www.voicesofhickling.co.uk/harry-nudd-17.html

• Like 4

Thumb up from yours truly for the voices of Hickling. Harry and Hazel lived in a cottage at the bottom of my grandparents garden which previously had been let for holidays sometimes with an ex HW dayboat chucked into the bargain. Harry had a sense of humour and was also a crack darts player for the Pleasure Boat team. Missed but ne’er forgotten. Especially beret and boiler suit! Sometimes modelled on a quad bike.

• Like 1