Experience Please.

ChrisB

Next month I have to go to South Repps first thing in the morning.

I then have to set off to meet two old colleagues at The North Shore Golf Club on the outskirts of Skegness. Somewhere that I have never been to before. Boston or Lincoln being the closest visited.

My question is do I use the Distributor Road and use the A47 or take the A148 to Lynn? The reason I ask is that I have had a couple of horrendous drives to Yorkshire getting from the A148 along the short stretch of the A149 to join the A47/A17. 

So much so I now pick up the A1 near Peterborough via Fakenham when I have to go to The Dales.

Regular users experience gratefully received.

If going to Kings Lynn from South Repps I would drop down the A140 to Aylsham then take the B1145 (I use this road quite often midweek ) which is quite a decent road with not much traffic. Then don’t think you have much choice to then go A17, A16 to Boston then up to Skegness.

John

• Like 1

Thanks John,

I never thought about that way, although I have often wondered what it is like. Ithink I might give that a go.

One of my reasons for asking is that I have no knowledge of the A47 Westwards between the A11 junction and Kings Lynn.