Suits Me

Me too…especially as Graham is now vegetarian. Harry bought a couple of steaks from our local Sainsbury’s the other evening, so I’m planning to cook them on the BBQ this evening, with a ‘plant’ burger for Graham.

Thinking about it, I’m surprised they had steaks still in stock in the evening. When I visited a few days earlier there was a kerfuffle in the store as a guy who had filled a basket with steaks ran out of the store. I wonder how often that happens? 

30 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Me too…especially as Graham is now vegetarian. Harry bought a couple of steaks from our local Sainsbury’s the other evening, so I’m planning to cook them on the BBQ this evening, with a ‘plant’ burger for Graham.

Thinking about it, I’m surprised they had steaks still in stock in the evening. When I visited a few days earlier there was a kerfuffle in the store as a guy who had filled a basket with steaks ran out of the store. I wonder how often that happens? 

Old Parge is not guilty as running is dangerous at my age. However if they could do a LIFT and collect would be worth a thought :default_biggrin:. Kindest Regards Marge and Parge 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Did he pay or was that the reason for his hasty exit?

Nope he didn’t pay.

Actually, when I first read this I thought (only for a second) that you were thinking Harry was the absconder and thought…

:default_rofl:

You think I’ve brought up a right hooligan, but you still trust me with Water Rail?