blasts from the past

jillR

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

How do you upload youtube clips?. I`ve just found one that has happy memories of one of our trips in 89, and i remember making reference to it in one of my posts. It`s a blast from my past which actually got me buying a CD from play.com just for this single, but when i played the rest of the CD, it made me realise i did`nt know the Cure did some really excellent music.

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
Copy the youtube URL, paste the copied URL into the text area, highlight the URL and then click on Youtube box above the posting text body, job done.

And now in English please David :lol::lol::lol: . I`m not to good with puters

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

This one always reminds me of our Oct 89 trip on the Broads. I first heard it in the pub at Potter Heigham and have only recently got the album that features it. Listening to the music always conjours up visions of an evening cruise along one of the tree lined stretches of the upper Ant or Bure. The video is a bit wierd, but the music`s great.