Grp Repairman

Hi all,

Further to my last post about accident damage to my boat, I've been told there's a fellow who is very good. He is a one-man repairer of GRP boats and he travels to the boat. He has a van which apparently has doors of different colours. I believe the name of his company is something like "Broadland Glass Fibre Repairs" and his name is Graham. Does anyone know of this gentleman?

Thank you for your help

Thanks both. Much appreciated. I'm not sure if you, @Graham47 are the gentleman in question but if you are I will call you. I'm guessing you'd prefer me to wait until tomorrow. Just wondering, though, is that tel number not missing some digits?

If Companies House is anything to go by, it looks like the business was wound up in 2023.

Graham Barber resigned 25 March 2023, accounts are overdue and there's a proposal to strike off.

2 hours ago, dom said:

If Companies House is anything to go by, it looks like the business was wound up in 2023.

Graham Barber resigned 25 March 2023, accounts are overdue and there's a proposal to strike off.

So are you saying the number is 01493 252023 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, wooster said:

Thanks both. Much appreciated. I'm not sure if you, @Graham47 are the gentleman in question but if you are I will call you. I'm guessing you'd prefer me to wait until tomorrow. Just wondering, though, is that tel number not missing some digits?

Hi Wooster. Sorry for the delay. I have only just logged in. I am not Graham Barber. The company was Broadland Glass Fibre Ltd and the phone number given was as taken from the internet. 

• Thanks 1