A tool box for your boat?

Hi Jonny

Big issue is FOD (foreign object damage) with aircraft. Tools going astray in an aircraft can be catastrophic. Nice tool box and something I would buy (but doubt I could afford with that spec).

James

Plenty of room in the Lazarette John, even with the outboard, beer and loads of other stuff(I wouldn't sacrifice the beer space) it's 9' 6" X 3' 9" so there will be room left for a liferaft too if it wasn't already mounted in the loft, all that said it's for work really. It's often a long walk around pontoons or a canal bank.

Peli 0450 Mobile Tool Chest

Internal Dimensions:L522xW279xD321

Was £665.52Now £434.69 Ex VAT

Thats it I'll stick with my old Apple crate and cheap tools for the boat! OK! I lied I actually keep my tools in one of those plastic boxes with a lid and I never buy cheap tools unless it's for a one off use, I also save all those silica gel bags (I get them free from my local funiture store) and put then in my tools box, so far none have ever gone rusty, I love tools and Gadgets but unless like Antares it was for trade use I can't see any use for it on a boat,, When it comes to home use I always buy the best tools, but for on the boat I go mid range, I learnt the hard way about having expensive tools when working on site, turn your back and they got nicked, I used to use expensive cordless tools on site, but found some cheap ones in Lidl's made by Parkside, 18v drill/driver was around £39 and the spare battery's £10 and so far it has outlasted all the other drills I've had, the only one that came close was my Milwaukee but at over £250 a go I know what tools I'll buy in future,,,

Regards Frank,,