Hello to all

Alan

Just popping in to say hi.

Started my holidays on the Broads back in 1976 with a group of lads from my local watering hole. Next was with my wife, then wife and child, then wife and children, now it's wife children and grand children. Must have been around 20 times over the years and love it more each time.

Would love to live down there with my own boat but I think family commitments will keep me as a permanent holiday maker.

So until we're all there next, will just have to drool over everyone's stories and experiences - you lucky, lucky people :-)

Alan.

Hello Alan,

Who knows, you might be the next winner of the lottery, and then it'll be us saying the same. Keep your dream alive Alan, and I'm sure you'll get what you want. Good luck with your holidays, and welcome to the Forum.

Regards

Baz cheersbar

Hello Alan,

Welcome to the forum.

Like yourself we await our next trip down to the Broads, the next time on the boat is at the end of October.

Its sounds as if you need to take an extra holiday, it might be an idea to take the benifit of some of these cheaper hire prices that are on offer at the moment.

Regards

Alan