booking for next year @ this year's prices

Guest doc

When doing so check in the brochure you are being quoted this year's price.

I wasn't, although it was a small amount for our 2 berth and the salesperson seemed amused it was challenged. Multiplied over a bigger boat could be much more.

If you see a Rickos boat advertised cheaper for the same week we will refund the difference plus 10% (unless booked in the previous year where we just refund the difference) which basically means..

if you book a boat now and the price goes down you get the difference back.

if you book a boat and we do an offer on that week we will refund the difference PLUS 10%

the fuel is at the price at the time of your holiday...

If you see a Rickos boat advertised cheaper for the same week we will refund the difference plus 10% (unless booked in the previous year where we just refund the difference) which basically means..

if you book a boat now and the price goes down you get the difference back.

if you book a boat and we do an offer on that week we will refund the difference PLUS 10%

the fuel is at the price at the time of your holiday...

Excellent news Clive, if I was hiring a boat, I know who I would use. :clap

There has been some posts lost on this thread but

When doing so check in the brochure you are being quoted this year's price.

I wasn't, although it was a small amount for our 2 berth and the salesperson seemed amused it was challenged. Multiplied over a bigger boat could be much more.

was the 'sales person' ours or our agent? our staff should be automatically telling you the best deal..

Which boat/price band were you considering?

It looked to me like prices had either stayed the same or gone down a bit, certainly on the boats I've considered. I could only see the Platinum fleet & 1 other 2/4 berth where it was more expensive than in 2012, so on this basis maybe they were quoting you the cheapest price and in all probability you would either be the same or better off being quoted next years price anyway

:Stinky

Dan