Who was that?

Hockham Admiral

We are moored on the outside at Oulton Broad yacht Station, facing North.

As we were sat down for tea yesterday a boat passed by, heading for the inside, with one of the tallest jack-staffs mounted forward I've ever seen.... on top of which flew the NBN Burgee!  :clap :clap :clap

When I went out (for a pint or three) at 7o'clock I had hoped to talk to them but they weren't there. Only 3 hirers, tied up alongside the length of the concrete and none with our flag. So who were you, please?

• Like 1

:wave

Nice to get a quick glimpse of you both,I thought you were Broads Rangers tucked in there with your radar gun.

We did not go into the yacht station but done a complete circuit of the broad and back out again.

The flag was on top of our AM/FM aerial, listening to radio Caroline.

Hopefully will meet on the river again and have a chat. cheersbar

We can't at the moment john, we're up to our eyeballs with a rover75 engine , which belongs to neils mate, it's got flywheel & clutch problems, but i get the feeling it's because he drives it too rough , lol. But hopefully we'll catch you both down there sometime. Lori smiley-eatdrink016.gif