Firework displays Nov 2014

MauriceMynah

Yes, I know this is rather early, but I need to get some sort of skeletal plans sorted.

This year I hit the '60' milestone (Nov 3rd), and have decided that what I'd like to do is spend from Saturday 1st Nov to Sunday 9th Nov on the boat.

The intention is to go to as many firework displays as I can, that can be watched from the boat. I have no idea how many that will be, nor where they may take place, so I am asking for a bit of local knowledge on this.

Now my moorings are back at the Pleasure Boat, if the water's high, the whole thing becomes pretty academic, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

The tides are interesting, so even with the low amount of daylight hours, the southern broads are not ruled out.

Any information would be gratefully received.

I don't know about down south, but District Round Tablers, and Rugby Clubs do displays up here, perhaps maybe something similar down south. I would guess they would all be close to the 5th though.

Ah JTF you will soon be catching up on me  :naughty: 60 indeed just a youngster still!

cheers Iain.

I remember the late 80s when there was a water Based firework display at Wroxham (the capital of the broads)  1000s would stand on the bank around  Wroxham hotel and Wroxham bridge to watch them, it was FANTASTIC !