Barnes Brinkcraft webcam

ranworthbreeze

Alan, why may I ask would it have anything to do with me? I don't watch it all of the time, just sometimes  :liar and anyway you have to show support for these cameras other wise we wouldn't have them would we, well that's my excuse anyway. While I am on the subject you have to watch out for unruly behaviour from those pesky private owners and Forum members, who should know better. If I was on other shall we say places on the internet I would then report them to all and sundry and get in a raging debate about Hirers versus Privateers lol and for the record I am only kidding  :kiss

Grace

• Like 1

Hi Grace,

The practice of gongoozling is very addictive my favourite place is to be sat outside The Hotel Wroxham  with a cold beer waiting for the fun, sat on the bench at the side of the Potter Heigham bridge can be interesting as well.

I often go on the webcams to it gives me a boating fix especially if I am sat in Sheffield at my desk and find it is sunny in Norfolk.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

You are so wicked Alan, you are the very sort of person I hide in the cabin from when hubby comes into moor at the pilot station at Wroxham Bridge lol

I find Ludham Bridge to be entertaining at times, only when we are safely moored up though, glass of something nice and just watching, heaven

Grace

You are so wicked Alan, you are the very sort of person I hide in the cabin from when hubby comes into moor at the pilot station at Wroxham Bridge lol

I find Ludham Bridge to be entertaining at times, only when we are safely moored up though, glass of something nice and just watching, heaven

Grace

I take it you mean a glass of Milk ? Grace. :naughty:  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

While I am on the subject you have to watch out for unruly behaviour from those pesky private owners and Forum members, who should know better. If I was on other shall we say places on the internet I would then report them to all and sundry and get in a raging debate about Hirers versus Privateers lol and for the record I am only kidding  :kiss

Grace

Beautiful, Grace, just beautifully put!  :clap :clap :clap