Heart wrenching story of Sarah Waller aged four beating cancer

Please see this heart wrenching story of little Sarah Waller who now looks forward to starting school.

The courage of this little girl and her parents should be an inspiration to us all. 

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/health/a_one_in_18_million_miracle_four_year_old_sarah_waller_looking_forward_to_starting_school_after_beating_rare_cancer_1_3738029

Regards

Alan

What a brave, brave little girl, can only echo what Eric has said, we have no problems compared to what this family have been through.

Good luck to her on her first day of School and I wish her all the best for her future

I have often wondered how on earth parents faced with this cope, there must be an inner strength that comes to the surface when something like this happens, I hope I never have to find it.

All the very best to the whole family

Grace

• Like 2

What a strange, coincidental world. My daughter, also a Sarah Waller, was diagnosed with a form of cancer which triggered meningitis when she was twelve. How do parents cope? They do, because of love and because they have no other option. My Sarah survived, thank God. At its height the surgeons came to us and told us that all we had left was prayer. We asked every church we knew to pray for her, we still treasure a letter from the Pope, even though we are not Catholics. 

• Like 4

Peter, I cannot imagine what you and your family went through at that time, my two sons are the loves of my life and I would fight like a lioness to protect and help them, I would hope that I could find that strength that you quite clearly had for your Sarah if god forbid any thing was to happen to them.  I am so glad of your outcome and wish Sarah well

Grace

• Like 3