NBN Calendar?

JennyMorgan

Hi David,

Put your mouse pointer on the pic, right click it and select save to My Pics or My Documents. Go to Control Panel, click Personalisation, at the bottom select Desk Top Background and click. Job done. Its a great wall paper pic :clap

cheers Iain

Edited by BroadScot
Similar to wat JM says!

:( but wise choice..

At least everyone (including me) has a full year to get some pictures and looking at some of the images submitted on this thread I'm sure it's going to be a really good calendar!

Thanks to you both for getting this far though. cheers

• Like 1

We've had to come to a decision on the calendar I'm afraid....

As it's now so close to Christmas, and we have only received three of the pictures in high res for printing we are going to have to park this idea for now and come back to it around September time.

I'm really sorry to have to do this, but by the time we get all the pictures together and get the calendars ordered it'll be too late to get them to everyone in time for Christmas.

I'd much prefer to get this absolutely right and put together a really great 2016 calendar than sell our members something that wasn't quite right.

If you've already sent your pictures to Peter then thank you (you know who you are), if not can you please send them (PM me with a link to Dropbox or suchlike, ideally) as all of the existing entries will be used provided that they meet the specs.

What I'm asking is that the images are a MINIMUM of 2,500 pixels on either edge (any 10mp camera or above will be capable of this). Jpegs are okay, although I'd prefer RAW files if you have them.

Hi,

Im afraid number of pixels is a bit misleading on this. For printing purposes what you need is a minimum of 300 DPI at the final image size, any picture can have the number of pixels increased in Photoshop but it does not increase the quality of it.

Jon

Sorry to hear this is not happening but I fully understand why.

It will be much better to produce a high quality calendar next year rather than a rushed sub standard effort

I agree that Dropbox (other cloud storage is available) is the way to go as many email clients don't allow large attachments.

I'd like to thank Peter and anyone else who has helped with the project so far

cheersbar

David

• Like 3