River Ant RENAMED!

Timbo

"As part of a new re-branding of the Norfolk Broads the river Ant is to be renamed the Lesser Zambezi! It’s hoped that the renaming of the river will bring in Big Game enthusiasts from around the world who are unfamiliar with this Broadland River.”

All this talk of renaming things Norfolk Broads got me wondering...particularly when I ran across a reference to the River Smale and how it became the River Ant in 1781!

• Like 4

did it start at antingham ponds ,................................????

ohh ere ...............................

i,m in talks with few famous people and my big ole london contacts ..................

mr boorman is to take a trip in a water bike to explore the river ....................

mr grant mitchelll is to venture in to stalham to explore the gang culture ...............

bird watch will be filming in the summer looking for birds ................!!!!!!! on decks, lazing on bows etc etc 

the bloke who does the survive  thnag is to dropped orf by the bus near wayford to see if he can get back to wroxham .........

good  one to watch ,..........................!!!

ant and dec are filming on the island at barton for celebrity get  me a gun punt and get me orf my land .....

also new target practice shooting game , just up river from wayford with live amo ...............!!!!!

the new police stop  " stop me and catch me river cops  " program with a body cam on ranger to see live action orf the arm lifting the cup orf the stove in a rea life eco frindly ranger boat ..........wow ........!!!

sky news are filming the report s orf wild mooring being used .........................by people stopping and mooring up with out a rope tied to bank ..............................got to see that  one ...............

reports ................orf the the new sky program of  "mega stuctures  ".....................can the ruff ole yard at wayford get any more boats in thar ...................................!!!!!!and how do they do it ....!!!!!

• Like 4