Conned Again

Hylander

Not drunk anything with Aspartame in it for many years. Not just for the health issues but the aftertaste is so unpleasant.

Noticed this year that ordinary white Andrex is now just as thin as most of the cheap toilet tissues.

I never buy recycled loo paper . . . somebody has already wiped their bum on it. lol:

Roy

• Like 2

I have an uncle that works for or did work for british tissue that makes tollet rolls for all major supermarkets and there brand used to the the one with kttiens andrex had puppies can not rember the one with the kittens,

any how  white loo role is the worst kind of loo roll you can used perosnal i use bue or green and at a push  yellow amber type colour but never  ever white.

once you see how so much more beach has to go into the proccess to turn the raw grey paper sludge to briliant white and how much less they need to use use with coloured paper

you bums deserve better lol